Got a WordPress website in need of a makeover? Or maybe you don’t have a website yet? And maybe you need someone to take the ongoing maintenance off your hands?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
We can redesign your existing website, or build you a new one, and provide 1 hour of maintenance support for 12 months (We will update your core WordPress files, themes and plugin files updated, if you need technical support you will need support hours).
Want to pay by instalments? Click here to set up a 12-month payment plan.
- An initial 1-2 hours consultation to determine your needs, plus ongoing calls throughout the design & build phases of the project
- An Envato Elementor Kit of your choice with customization based on your brand, or a bespoke website design if you don’t find one you like
- 5 Page templates and up to 10 functionality blocks (sliders, galleries, etc.)
- Elementor Pro and other premium extensions (if required) for the first 12 months
- The addition of Woocommerce to dynamically control your content (if required)
What’s not included:
- Domain name registration
- Ongoing website maintenance (optional extra)
- Content creation and management (unless part of the design)
How it works:
- Once you’ve bought your website package, you will need to schedule a 2-hour website consultation, during which, we will discuss your website goals, motivations and conflicts. We will also look at designs, functionality, and content, and draw up a project programme.
- We will build your website on a staging platform. When you are happy with your website, we will upload it to your live environment.
- You will have 30 days to request minor changes and report any bugs with the website.
- For the remainder of the 12 months, we will provide 1 hour of maintenance support time, enabling us to update your website software.
What do you need before we can schedule your website project:
- We will offer support to buy a domain name, hosting, setting up WordPress and setting up your email if you need it.
- We recommend you have a Brand Kit and logo ready before we begin. (If you do not have this, please let us know, we can discuss options in the consultation).
- Content and imagery (we will use dummy content during the design).
What we are not responsible for:
- We are not responsible for your website being hacked.
- WordPress is open-source software and new vulnerabilities within WordPress, Themes, and Third Party plugins are being discovered all the time. Please remember to check your website at least once a week to update your software.
- We are not responsible for hosting or domain name registration, production of page copy, creation of graphics, or search engine optimization.
- Delays to the delivery of your website due to lack of engagement by the author.
- Delays to the delivery of your website in the event of technical issues (e.g. wifi downtime), illness, or emergency.