Got a WordPress website in need of a makeover? Or maybe you don’t have a website yet?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
We can redesign your existing website, or build you a new one, in just 7-10 days (2 weekends!)
- A 1-2 hours consultation to determine your goals, motivations and conflicts
- An Envato Elementor Kit of your choice with customization based on your brand, or a bespoke website design if you don’t find one you like
- 5 Page templates and up to 10 functionality blocks (sliders, galleries, etc.)
- Elementor Pro and other premium extensions (if required) for the first 12 months
- The addition of Woocommerce to dynamically control your content (if required)
What’s not included:
- Domain name registration
- Ongoing website maintenance (optional extra)
- Content creation and management (unless part of the design)
How it works:
- Once you’ve bought your website package, you will need to schedule a 2-hour website consultation, during which, we will discuss your website goals, motivations and conflicts. We will also look at designs, functionality, and content, and draw up a project programme, as well as schedule in your 7-day express website (Please note, work will take place over 2 weekends and delivery will be with 7-10 days of the start date).
- 24 hours before your scheduled makeover, you will have delivered all the elements needed to transform your website.
- During the first weekend, we will migrate your existing content to our staging platform and begin designing your website and send this to you for review at the end of Day 3.
- During the second weekend, we will transfer the templates to your live website and test. At the end of weekend 2, you will be able to review your website in the live environment and sign off.
- Day 11 onwards – you have 30days to request minor changes and report any bugs with the website.
What do you need before we can schedule your website project:
- You will need a live self-hosted WordPress website (we can offer support if you don’t have one).
- A Brand Kit / Mood Board (If you do not have this, please let us know, we can discuss options in the consultation)
- Content and imagery.
What we are not responsible for:
- We are not responsible for your website being hacked.
- WordPress is open-source software and new vulnerabilities within WordPress, Themes, and Third Party plugins are being discovered all the time. Please remember to check your website at least once a week to update your software.
- We are not responsible for hosting, maintenance or domain name registration, production of page copy, creation of graphics, or search engine optimization.
- Delays to the delivery of your website due to lack of engagement by the author; (We can only deliver your website in the allotted 3 days if you deliver what we need a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled start date). In this instance, you will need to reschedule the project.
- Delays to the delivery of your website in the event of technical issues (e.g. wifi downtime), illness, or emergency, in this instance, we will reschedule your project as soon as possible.